Senior Java Engineer
Our client is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide.
You strive to improve capabilities, pick up and champion new technology and programming languages, apply best software development practices, look to add value and innovate.
In that case we need you in Belgrade on the position of:
Senior Java Engineer
You will be responsible for, and must be proficient at, working in all phases of the software development lifecycle. The role will be part of our client’s product development team and you will be responsible for evolving the product and integrating new biometric technologies as they become available. This is an exciting opportunity to work with skilled team in an interesting and growing technology space.
- A minimum of 5 years of Enterprise Java experience with a product focus
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to create solutions to different problems. Desire to learn new skills and keep up to date with advances in development tools and frameworks.
- Experience working with most of the following technologies is a plus: Spring Framework, REST web services using Spring MVC, Hibernate (JPA annotations) and Soap Web services
- The right candidate should have: Strong OO skills, familiarity with modern multi-tiered applications and a good understanding of web technologies
- Have previously worked with any of the following relational databases: Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL
- The ability to rigorously test software to ensure it meets the expected requirements. This includes the ability to create automated test suites.
- A good working knowledge of build and configuration management; SVN, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA or similar tools.
- The ability to work at all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Very good verbal and written English
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- The chance to be part of an established & successful product development team
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working environment to create a very balanced work/life schedule for you and your family
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
+381 60 37 222 18
All applications will be treated confidentially.
All designations are aimed at both sexes.
RelEase Your Talent – IncrEase Your Potential!