Our client is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide.
You strive to improve capabilities, pick up and champion new technology and programming languages, apply best software development practices, look to add value and innovate?
In that case we need you in Belgrade on the position of
Duties and Responsibilities
You will work closely with a team of hard-working, super smart engineers to help maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep our cloud hosted infrastructure running smoothly. You will be responsible for, and should be proficient at, managing AWS infrastructure and maintaining the required service levels (including availability, performance, security and cost). This is an exciting opportunity to work with a skilled team in an interesting and growing technology space.
- Linux system administration skills, preferably RHEL and variants
- Apache HTTP Server, Haproxy and Apache Tomcat skills: configure, tune and debug
- Scripting abilities: Python (preferred), Bash
- Experience of AWS and its various services (EC2, RDS, VPC, EKS, S3, Route53)
- An understanding of network topologies and design
- An understanding common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP, SSH, SMTP)
- Basic SQL and DB administration skills
- SCM usage (Git preferred)
- Knowledge of orchestration tools and configuration management (SaltStack)
- Experience in automating AWS environments (CloudFormation, Python/Boto)
- Automated Builds (Jenkins)
- Monitoring and alerting (Zabbix)
- Experience building RPM and maintaining a YUM repository
- Experience with operating Java applications (JVM settings, Log4j, JMX)
- Experience with HTTP load balancers (Apache, HAProxy, Nginx)
- Experience with database servers (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Windows Server (services management, events log)
- Understanding of TLS/SSL
- Strong security awareness
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- The chance to be part of an established & successful product development team
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working environment
- Very balanced work/life schedule for you and your family
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
+381 60 37 222 17
All applications will be treated confidentially.
All designations are aimed at both sexes.
RelEase Your Talent – IncrEase Your Potential!