Software Test Analyst
Our client is a company that makes and runs software for clients across a variety of industries. With roots in banking and finance, they continuously evolve, expanding into gaming, sports betting, healthcare and the civil service.
You have a talent for software testing and an eye for all those hidden bugs?
In that case we need you in Belgrade on the position of:
Software Test Analyst
You will become part of a QA team whose goal is to deliver high quality software to well-known international betting and gaming companies with over a million players, while cooperating with the in-house development team and other third-parties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working on testing tools that will support testing process of front-end and back-end functionalities of various platforms
- Improving product quality in collaboration with development team
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of software development life cycles
- Good knowledge of some OOP language
- Experience in testing REST/SOAP API services
- Experience in tracking and reporting problems and defects using tracking software
- Ability to quickly learn about new technologies and complex systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive attitude toward problems
- Compliance with company standards, policies and processes
- Strong working ethic
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Degree in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics or similar or relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience with Jira
- Experience in development, design and execution of test plans, scenarios and scripts in accordance with project scope and delivery dates
- Stability – positions with permanent status, where you can hone your skills and thrive
- Very competitive pay structure
- Potential for advancement
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Welcoming atmosphere in the office, with a multinational team full of experienced and helpful colleagues
- Socializing – including company excursions and office parties, mini concerts
+381 60 37 222 18
All applications will be treated confidentially.
All designations are aimed at both sexes.
RelEase Your Talent – IncrEase Your Potential!