Our client is a company that makes and runs software for clients across a variety of industries. With roots in banking and finance, they continuously evolve, expanding into gaming, sports betting, healthcare and the civil service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- This person will be working on a new betting platform and related products, as well as on integration with existing systems.
- Professional experience in web services development
- Solid experience with integrating external systems and APIs
- Proficiency in at least one of the Back-End programming languages, such as Go (preferred), Java, .NET, C++
- Experience with relational databases including database design
- Good knowledge of web application security concepts
- Experience with high transaction and high throughput systems
- Experience with various types of testing (unit, integration, load, performance)
- Good knowledge of distributed version control systems like Git
Any of the following will be considered a plus:
- Experience with Linux and Docker containers
- Familiarity with continuous integration and application performance monitoring tools
- Experience with messaging systems, Kafka is preferred
- A degree to BS/MS level, in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics or similar
- Permanent and stable position
- Very competitive pay structure
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Welcoming atmosphere and multinational team
- Company excursions, office parties and mini-concerts
+381 60 37 222 18
All applications will be treated confidentially.
All designations are aimed at both sexes.
RelEase Your Talent – IncrEase Your Potential!