Java Backend Engineer
Our client is an international IT company with a core competence in mobile telecommunications, which delivers software solutions to Mobile Network Operators, Managed Service Providers and Technology Partners globally.
Java Backend Engineer
As a Java Engineer, you will join the engineering team in Belgrade and work on cloud-based products designed to monitor and optimize mobile networks and IoT devices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaboration to specify and improve product requirements
- Building new features into different modules within AWS architecture
- Actively participating in design and code reviews
- Delivering high-performance, reliable and reusable code that solves the business problems efficiently and that your peers can easily understand and maintain
- Defining improvements for the modules you’re working on
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Actively participating in improving the way of working
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- University Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4+ years of server-side Java programming experience
- Very good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST, Tomcat, Jersey, Maven, Git, Bitbucket
- Experience in relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in AWS will be considered a plus (Elastic Beanstalk, EMR, Redshift, Kinesis, S3, SQS, EC2)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent English communication skills
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- Freedom to prototype and use newest technologies
- Chance to be part of a successful product development team
- Extensive technical and business training with the possibility to gain external industry standard certifications
- Opportunity for career advancement through a structured career progression model
+381 60 37 222 18
All applications will be treated confidentially.
All designations are aimed at both sexes.
RelEase Your Talent – IncrEase Your Potential!