Our client is an international company responsible for delivering secure telecom network solutions to customers around the globe with headquarters in Switzerland. For their newly established office in Belgrade, they are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead and handle technical engagements including initial technical overview, product demonstration, answer customer technical questions, write technical proposals
- Participate on the Networks and Cloud Solution team to define a best in class framework
- Analyze complex customer requirements and propose a range of solutions, with associated value argumentation and recommendations
- Identify, scope and gain customer commitment for technology assessment opportunities
- Respond to requests for proposals, applications and business-related products
- Develop compelling concepts and business cases, demonstrations, prototypes, proof-of-concepts and tools for the company’s Networks practice area
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in the communications service provider market
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel extensively and work on and off customer sites
- Understanding of business planning and modeling Return on Investment and Total Cost of Ownership
- Dynamic international working environment
- Attractive employment conditions
- Private health insurance
- Bonus based on performance
- Sponsored trainings, education and team buildings
- A creative and fun workspace
+381 60 37 222 16
Sve prijave će se tretirati poverljivo.
Sva imenovanja se odnose na oba pola.
Slanjem ovog obrasca, potvrđujete da ste saglasni sa našim pravilima privatnosti.
Oslobodite svoj talenat - Povećajte svoj potencijal!