Our client is a leading pharmaceutical trader in Europe with a presence in 26 countries. They are currently looking to expand their team and are searching for a System Architect.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the requirements for improving the existing and implementation of new solutions for the systemic ICT infrastructure
- Define the guidelines for managing the ICT infrastructure and ensure their implementation
- Manage the delegated ICT projects of the company in accordance with the adopted methodologies and good professional practice
- Define and develop mechanisms for the security of IT systems and data security in accordance with good professional practice and company standards
- Participate in the identification and assessment of exposure to ICT risks and propose measures to lower the risk level
- Participate in defining plans for the continuity of ICT services and disaster recovery
- Monitor the key performance indicators of existing ICT infrastructure solutions and propose measures for its improvement
- Knowledge of MS Windows server and systems administration
- Knowledge of MS SQL server administration
- Knowledge of MS Exchange Server and MS Share Portal Server
- Experience with LAN/WAN network technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Cisco R&S)
- Experience with IP telephony and call centers (Asterisk and Avaya)
- Knowledge of Linux server administration
- Previous use of scripting languages (Power Shell)
- Work in a dynamic team at a company which is a member of a large European business group
- Opportunities for professional development and further career building
- Adequate compensation for the effort and results achieved
+381 60 37 222 16
Sve prijave će se tretirati poverljivo.
Sva imenovanja se odnose na oba pola.
Slanjem ovog obrasca, potvrđujete da ste saglasni sa našim pravilima privatnosti.
Oslobodite svoj talenat - Povećajte svoj potencijal!