Senior SAP BC Consultant
Our client is a consulting and software-development company with more than 20 years long reputation of providing optimal solutions to the prominent customers in financial sector. For their team in Belgrade, they are looking for a:
Senior SAP BC Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting team of SAP professionals working on international projects
- Maintenance and improvements of solutions based on SAP technologies
- Monitoring, installation, configuration and system administration of SAP systems and services
- Designing and implementing changes in SAP roles and authorization model
- Implementing technical changes through SAP 3-tier system landscape
- Familiar with the transport management system of SAP
- Support, operations and proactive/reactive maintenance of
- SAP ERP and BW systems (ECC 6.0 and BW 7.0)
- SAP system and database backups
- MsSQL/db2 databases
- Microsoft Windows Server operating system
- Solutions built on VMware visualized infrastructure
- BSC / IT engineer degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 year experience in SAP basis and administration tasks/role (SAP implementation projects and/or consulting, in-house support), having advanced knowledge in SAP architecture, technologies and technical solutions.
- SAP Certification, trainings and courses in area of SAP / Netweaver / Web AS administration, database, security concepts and technical core competency
- Experience in MsSQL/db2 database administration, backup and recovery, Microsoft Windows Server and VMware operations, maintenance and support (trainings and certification preferred)
- ITIL3 v3 Training/Certification (Foundation and/or some of Intermediate streams)
- Analytical skills, understanding of IT engineering and IT infrastructure
- Incidents and problems solving with root-cause identification and implementation of effective solutions
- Experienced in team work, communication skills, implementing and executing tasks based on formal procedures and predefined rules
- Willingness to travel
- English fluent is required, German and or Russian are an advantage
- Ability to moderate and to assert oneself
- Multinational and multicultural working environment
- Competitive salary
- Offices in downtown Belgrade
- Additional health insurance
+381 60 37 222 16
Sve prijave će se tretirati poverljivo.
Sva imenovanja se odnose na oba pola.
Slanjem ovog obrasca, potvrđujete da ste saglasni sa našim pravilima privatnosti.
Oslobodite svoj talenat - Povećajte svoj potencijal!