Our client is a company that makes and runs software for clients across a variety of industries. With roots in banking and finance, they continuously evolve, expanding into gaming, sports betting, healthcare and the civil service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- This person will be working on a new betting platform and related products, as well as on integration with existing systems.
- Professional experience in web services development
- Solid experience with integrating external systems and APIs
- Proficiency in at least one of the Back-End programming languages, such as Go (preferred), Java, .NET, C++
- Experience with relational databases including database design
- Good knowledge of web application security concepts
- Experience with high transaction and high throughput systems
- Experience with various types of testing (unit, integration, load, performance)
- Good knowledge of distributed version control systems like Git
Any of the following will be considered a plus:
- Experience with Linux and Docker containers
- Familiarity with continuous integration and application performance monitoring tools
- Experience with messaging systems, Kafka is preferred
- A degree to BS/MS level, in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics or similar
- Permanent and stable position
- Very competitive pay structure
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Welcoming atmosphere and multinational team
- Company excursions, office parties and mini-concerts
+381 60 37 222 18
Sve prijave će se tretirati poverljivo.
Sva imenovanja se odnose na oba pola.
Slanjem ovog obrasca, potvrđujete da ste saglasni sa našim pravilima privatnosti.
Oslobodite svoj talenat - Povećajte svoj potencijal!