Our client is a software company that is solving businesses logistics problems online. They develop cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
You are ACE System Administrator and you strive on solving issues with inventive ideas?
In that case we need you in Belgrade on the position of
Duties and Responsibilities
- The System Administrator handles user accounts and management, system monitoring, break/fix, and level 1 troubleshooting for all systems in the enterprise.
- Manages and maintains user accounts and monitors and handles level 1 support for all system functions in the enterprise
- Works in cooperation with the Infrastructure department to provide worldwide 24/7 coverage for user and application support
- A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with 4 years of experience in System Administration to include:
- Kubernetes/Docker (prefered)
- Detailed understanding of programming patterns
- Solid understanding of Linux, Unix and MacOS operating system environmets as well as software design for application integration for the major open source frameworks.
- Detailed understanding of AWS infrastructure
- Logistic industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills involving complex information
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify root causes
- Strong verbal and written communications to interact with all levels of personnel, both technical and non-technical
- Ability to work in a fast paced, startup like environment with flexible roles, responsibilities and hours
- Must have a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the end-user
- Ability to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously
- Demonstrated capacity to learn quickly in a self-directed manner and to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas
- Opportunity to work alongside world leading experts with centuries of collective experience between them
- Daily contact with colleagues around the world, be able to express your creativity and shape the future
- Opportunity to travel to one of our many offices around the world
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
- Latest generation hardware (MacBook Pro i9, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD alongside 32in 4K displays)