IT Software Asset Manager
Our client is a consulting and software-development company with more than 20 years long reputation of providing optimal solutions to the prominent customers in financial sector.
For their team in Belgrade, they are looking for a:
IT Software Asset Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for effective implementation and maintenance of IT software asset and license management procedures and working practices
- Effectively utilize software asset and license management tools and processes to ensure successful completion of audits
- Perform regular license compliance reviews to ensure a compliant usage of any 3rd party software
- Manage relationships with vendors and drive for value and process effectiveness
- Consult software procurement and software implementation projects on optimal licensing
- Analyze contracts and license agreements to ensure a high quality of decision making
- Manage external license audits on global level and support the steering of software vendors
- Be the single point of contact within the company regarding software licensing topics
- Collaborate closely with the Procurement team to identify potential optimization of software licenses in framework and maintenance contracts
- Provide financial information for the annual budget; identify cost reductions/optimizations
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or a related discipline with an information technology focus.
- Minimum five years of experience in Software asset and license management, including management of third-party vendors
- Significant experience (5 to 10 years) with proven results in software negotiations
- Experience in project/asset management, contract administration and vendor relations in a technology environment are desirable
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) experience is desired, but not required.
- Deep market knowledge of IT software licenses (SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong understanding of software technology, licensing, and controls with ability to understand and interpret nuances of software license agreements and contracts
- Deep organizational discipline and excellent follow-up skills.
- Analytical approach to problem solving with a focus on managing in a team environment with attention to results and with a sense of urgency
- Strong understanding of software license compliance issues in large companies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good strategic, solution and cost-oriented thinking
- Fluency in English
- Multinational and multicultural working environment
- Competitive salary
- Offices in downtown Belgrade
- Additional health insurance
+381 60 37 222 16
Sve prijave će se tretirati poverljivo.
Sva imenovanja se odnose na oba pola.
Slanjem ovog obrasca, potvrđujete da ste saglasni sa našim pravilima privatnosti.
Oslobodite svoj talenat - Povećajte svoj potencijal!