Our client is an innovative Research & Development and Professional Services company, with core competence in mobile telecommunications. They deliver End-to-End Software Solutions, Network Services, and Consulting for mobile network operators, managed service providers, and technology partners with wide experience and track record in automation and AI/ML. Their multi-vendor, multi-technology solutions are realizing major improvements in network performance and quality of experience.
You are highly motivated to build and optimize machine learning models?
In that case, we need you in Belgrade on the position of
As a Data Scientist, you will work with the team of telecom experts to apply Machine Learning assistance to operate and optimize the network and help our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Select appropriate datasets from various network elements/third party tools and assess their quality with respect to existing and new use cases
- Build and optimize machine learning models
- Collaborate with Software engineers to produce the models and monitor their outputs
- Visualize results and present them to stakeholders
- University Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, preferably with specialization in Machine Learning, Data Analytics or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working as a Data Scientist, preferably with time-series data
- Broad technical knowledge about a wide variety of ML algorithms and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Experience with Python and common ML libraries (sklearn, Tensorflow, PyTorch, pandas)
- Experience with data engineering frameworks, such as Spark, Hadoop is an advantage
- Technical knowledge of Telecommunications, particularly within the 3G/LTE and 5G Radio Access Network is an advantage
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Team player
- Excellent English communication skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- Freedom to prototype and use the newest technologies given the challenges we face
- Chance to be part of a successful product development team
- Extensive technical and business training with the possibility to gain external industry standard certifications
- Opportunity for career advancement through our structured career progression model
- Flexible working hours
+381 60 37 222 14
Sve prijave će se tretirati poverljivo.
Sva imenovanja se odnose na oba pola.
Slanjem ovog obrasca, potvrđujete da ste saglasni sa našim pravilima privatnosti.
Oslobodite svoj talenat - Povećajte svoj potencijal!